KITS AND EQUIPMENTS
- STEM Kits are learning aids for Elementary, Secondary and Tertiary Students. Science, Math, Engineering, and Technology are simplified with hands-on activities.
- Capacity building workshops for teachers.
- 3-5 days’ hands-on training on content, curriculum and adoption strategies.
INNOVATIVE STEM CAMPS/CLUBS
- To infuse design thinking with the Scientific method, use of the Engineering process for creative thinking and build problem solving skills to students.
- Development and provision of STEM instructional and curricular materials.
- Books that we create and use are detailed and imbibe early intervention to teach the students and engage all areas of their cognitive abilities.
Sign up now
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J. D’Angelo When I was 21, I visited the Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus at Boston with my mother. I was filled with awe as we gazed at the historic buildings with columns and viewed all of the bustling […]
Education is the foundation upon which we build our future. – Christine Gregoire. We need to revisit the history of education in Nigeria briefly and then ask ourselves how we got to the present sorry pass and morass that we are in, in the educational sector. Based on research and interviews with older Nigerians, it is […]
A note to readers: Over the holiday season of 2017, during time of reflection, I revisited why I remain a dedicated and resilient educator. What I will be sharing here is an integral part of my motivation and mission. It is my hope that this will inspire a lot of us and lift the stigma […]
STAY TUNED WITH US
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, upcoming events, interesting posts, popular books and much more!